Guess what.......... I GOT ANOTHER BEARDIE!!!!! pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Awww, your new baby is adorable, congratulations. Athena & Nyroc have certainly grown. They must be getting lots to eat. :p :p
Please be very careful when you have them so close to each other. One of them could grab the new baby very quickly, none of us would want anything like that to happen to him, he is just SO sweet.
Congrats again.

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
lol yes she would oh and surprizing enough they acually ahd apropreat sizes crickets in with her and the other 11 beardies at the pet store so thats a good thing lol usually the double the size of the animals head

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
diamc":01a2d said:
Awww, your new baby is adorable, congratulations. Athena & Nyroc have certainly grown. They must be getting lots to eat. :p :p
Please be very careful when you have them so close to each other. One of them could grab the new baby very quickly, none of us would want anything like that to happen to him, he is just SO sweet.
Congrats again.

yes i watch them very carful after i took the pics i went and showed athena to him agains and he moved and athena puffed all up like "leave me alone!!!!" it was kinda funny but the moment i saw her do that i grabbed her so fast nyroc is so sweet though i know he wouldnt do anything but i know i keep a good eye one them and yes athena is sooo fat it feels so cool when she sits on you hand he tummy is so squishy and warm lol she eats 3 handfuls of lettuce every day the little pic shes 15 ounces and thatas after she went to the bathroom 2 times that day

BennyBoy

Juvie Member
another beardie? i wish i could have more then one beardie but my mom wouldn't allow it...neither would my wallet.lol
CONGRATS!!! :D

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
BennyBoy":e540c said:
another beardie? i wish i could have more then one beardie but my mom wouldn't allow it...neither would my wallet.lol
CONGRATS!!! :D

lol ya my mom paied for him it was like an early christmas present cuz she never knows what to get us for christmas and im just like "mom you know exactly what to get me lol"

ethanandchicko":e540c said:
The one that is climbing up the rag is soooo sooo sooo cute.. I love it...
:)

thanks ya it was so cute when he did that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom