Grrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark1998

Just venting,

Two weeks ago Felix ate about 100 crickets in a week, so I stopped buying them at the pet store and got 500 through the mail. Now apparently he has decided he doesn't want the crickets anymore! I hate to do it, but I think I am going to have to try and get him hungry enough to eat them. In other words, starve him out (still giving him his greens of course).

He still eats a few Dubia each day, but not as much as he used to. He used to readily switch between dubia and crickets. Guess I need a reminder why I am a slave to a 14-inch reptile... :)

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Lol. I sooo understand your feelings. My beardie loved locusts... then went off them, then crickets... no longer, then supers... not any more and now she likes dubias, which now I have decided to breed she will soon decide they are not as tasty as they once were. *sigh* An yet, when she tilts her head to watch me as I walk past, or wait by the front of her viv to come out for a snuggle; or when she tucks herself into my neck and falls asleep, then I know why I am a slave to a bearded dragon. :)

bowrofl-1.gif

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
I'm lucky. My beardie eats anything and everything that I feed him (as long as it's alive. he's kinda picky about salads).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom