growth rate ratio ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmac

Hi, I know that all bearded dragons have a different growth rate and there is probably a ton of these questions, but I'd still like to know if there is an average range that a bearded dragon should be at certain moment of it's life cycle ? Just to give an idea if my dragon is among the smallest/average/biggest of the same age. Would it also be possible to roughly guess it's final adult size by comparing with other dragons that were the same size at the same time ?

I was told Darwin was 4 month when I got him on october 26th. I don't know what his exact date of birth is so I don't know how close to 4 month he really was (little more ? little less ?). Anyway, from nose to tip of tail, he was about 10'', maybe a little more. One month later, at "5 month" in late november he was exactly 12''. About 2 weeks ago he was 13" and today, december 21st he is 14".

ronni1221

Juvie Member
I was just wondering the same thing! Is my dragon growing at a healthy rate? I'm curious, what's your dragon's size from nose to vent? Mine is about the same age, but I don't like the measurements from nose to tip of tail- it doesn't seem as accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom