growing greens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabySkales

Hatchling Member
I've been thinking about growing greens like dandelions for my beardies.. I feel like when i go to the store to buy green they come in a big bunch and half goes bad before i even get to feed it to my beardies.
Dandelions should grow pretty fast.. since its a "weed"... what other staple green could i grow? Anyone know where i could get seeds?

Wolfeden

Hatchling Member
Mustard, collard and turnip greens would all be good staples to grow in addition to the dandelions, maybe some squash.

Find seeds at a garden store or online.

Brezzy99

Sub-Adult Member
When I buy veggies, I keep what mine can eat and the rest is given to Petco for their reptiles. I figured it was better to donate than to throw them out.

BabySkales

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Brezzy99":lmqvrh9i said:
When I buy veggies, I keep what mine can eat and the rest is given to Petco for their reptiles. I figured it was better to donate than to throw them out.
I didnt know they would take it... I will figure out the status of my petco.. or i might just go to the reptile store and ask if i can feed the tortoises. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom