Gross!!! Gros!!!!! Ga Ga!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when a 14 " BD poops it is smelly and gros!!! What a turn off!!!!!It must be cleaned and wiped immediately! BD even walks through it!!!! Help me!Should the diet be changed?Any ideas,we are walking around the mansion with gas masks on-very funny.....

maytes

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i have a 14,000 sq ft house,6 baths.I do not know if that is a mansion or not.1 indoor pool though.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Get it tested for parasites.

Savanimal, I highly doubt he lives in a mansion... This person is known for coming up with weird stuff like that and messing with people... :roll:

spyder79

Extreme Poster
maytes":3w1pabf9 said:
i have a 14,000 sq ft house,6 baths.I do not know if that is a mansion or not.1 indoor pool though.

Dude please stop with the
1 useless and pointless drivel
2 with the lies

Now as to your dragon
Runny and smelly feces tends to be a sign of a fairly severe parasitic infection. You need to find a vet (oh wait you may have one on your house staff lmao) and have a fecal exam run and medicate accordingly.

good luck.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
spyder79":9stivql4 said:
maytes":9stivql4 said:

2 with the lies

Now as to your dragon
Runny and smelly feces tends to be a sign of a fairly severe parasitic infection. You need to find a vet (oh wait you may have one on your house staff lmao) and have a fecal exam run and medicate accordingly.

good luck.

Nice coment :lol: Heres a 14,000 square foot house..... so not a mansion....http://spring-hill.adsestate.com/houses/for-sale/11110.html

xenziffen

Hatchling Member
articwolfgirl":13be0big said:
spyder79":13be0big said:
maytes":13be0big said:

2 with the lies

Now as to your dragon

good luck.

Nice coment :lol: Heres a 14,000 square foot house..... so not a mansion....http://spring-hill.adsestate.com/houses/for-sale/11110.html

Poop happens. Poop stinks. Potty training seems to be possible to a very small degree on paper towels or a pooping rock. Then you can carry the whole paper towel to the trash, or rock to the sink and take care of it, instead of wiping. Smearing the poop makes it smell worse.

You can also try the bath-a-day to try and encourage a code-brown in the bath, where it's easier to send bye-bye.

On Mansions -
13100 Drysdale Street is a ~2000 sqft house, on a 14866 sqft (1/3 acre) corner lot. And I don't know what the picture of the beach is doing in that listing. "Ocean-front property in Arizona". (yeah, it's close, but you'ld need a rocket launcher to throw a horse-shoe or a hand grenade into the ocean from this property)

spyder79

Extreme Poster
You can also try the bath-a-day to try and encourage a code-brown in the bath, where it's easier to send bye-bye.

Code Brown :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Brokenwings

Hatchling Member
I don't think this is test worthy at all...all poo stinks.
i think your just...wait..did you use the term "turn off"?
are you a girl? that's something a girl would say. like, a 12 year old lol.
Not being sexiest or anything, but..it's..normal. don't worry. lol YOU GOTTA DO WATCHA GOTTA DO :p

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Brokenwings":s7s6uzdt said:
I don't think this is test worthy at all...all poo stinks.
i think your just...wait..did you use the term "turn off"?
are you a girl? that's something a girl would say. like, a 12 year old lol.
Not being sexiest or anything, but..it's..normal. don't worry. lol YOU GOTTA DO WATCHA GOTTA DO :p
Nope this is a very grown man.

Jess

Extreme Poster
spyder79":2v8p2gbq said:
Nope this is a very grown man.

... Seriously? I was thinking a 15 year old boy who has nothing else to do with his life, so he goes around spamming forums...

If a grown man is doing this, that just might be even worse.

LMAO! Pooping is a "turn off" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom