Grendel has a baby brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grendel9

Juvie Member
I'd like to officially announce that Grendel has a baby brother! His name is Maximus, and I got him from another member who was giving him away due to the arrival of a new bearded dragon. Maximus is about three months old and approximately 8". I haven't weighed him yet. He arrived yesterday. He's all settled in, eating and pooping like a little fiend. He had a bath this morning, and he is a swimmer like his big sister! He is very sweet and hung out on my arm for a while. I gave him a teddy bear, which he likes.

I am terrible with photobucket, but he is today's featured lizard on my photo blog: www.dailylizardphoto.com (also in my signature). Grendel is now going to have to share the blog (and her hats), but I think she can handle it. :D

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
I'm glad he arrived safe and sound and is settling down. We are all looking forward to hearing more about the little tyke and I just spent forever lost in your photo a day site because it is wonderful! 8)

grendel9

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you! The blog is a lot of fun to do ... I'm not a great photographer, but Grendel is a fantastic model. Maximus has already shown a lot of skill in that department, too - he will be gracing the site quite a bit in the future! :D

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
OH My Goodness!.....The pics of your beardies are just adorable, I just spent an hour looking, reading the captions and totally enjoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom