Greetings from southern NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piranha21

Hello all, I wanted to introduce myself and "Phil". I got Phil about two months ago through a grant from Petsmart and petsintheclassroom.org. I teach elementary music and Phil has become a mascot of sorts. I am thoroughly enjoying the growing process of a bearded dragon and look forward to learning much more. :D

writejenn

Hi,
How old is Phil? Do you have any pictures to share? My Lizzie is almost 4 months old and growing every day. Do you have Phil in the classroom? Your student must love it! :)

Corty

I'm in NJ as well.....wish my teachers had awesome pets! We had a stinky hermit crab in 3rd grade and the bio teacher in high school had two rabbits but we couldn't touch them.

Piranha21

Original Poster
Phil is about 4 months old or so in my estimation. I have had him for about 2 months now. My students love him. I pick a different class each week (as I teach every class in the school grades k-5 music) to be "Phil's Feeders". Students from the class come each morning and afternoon to feed, check on him, etc. It's fun to see just how much they enjoy watching him grow.

Piranha21

Original Poster
nCAICl1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom