Greetings from my Beardie slave and me, Alucard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my slave, Lunabella, has been on this site before but I decided that since I was feeling better it was time to introduce myself. My name is Alucard James VanDenHeuvel-Fornetti, yes I do know my name is long. I was bought on the 17 of September and I'm about 2 months old. I have a fear of crickets (don't laugh :D) and I only like my meal worms fed by hand in my cage at 4 pm, any later and I get fussy. My slave/mom just refurnished my room so I can get more light. I live in a 15 gal. "window room" with a bunch of rocks. I convinced my slave/mom to get me expensive tiles for my floor and I just got a new feeding dish because I "needed" a nicer one. I'm spoiled and well cared for but I still sleep a lot (don't feel so hot right now) and I have to find a vet for a check up because of my unhealthy behavior. Bye for now, but I'm sure I'll see you on the Board!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello & Welcome Alucard & Slave Lunabella! :D

Psst!
Alucard if you had a really good slave she would post some pic's of you. :laughing6: :wink:

Sorry to hear that Alucard James VanDenHeuvel-Fornetti is not feeling well. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom