greetings from Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimzig

Hi, my name is Jason, and after a week of research and saving my pennies, i finally got my baby beardie "Charlie."
Hes a runt of his clutch, smaller then the others and had been sitting all alone in his little petstore tank for over a month before I crumbled and decided I would save him. I have a 20 gallon tank (for now) with repticarpet for him, much nicer then a 10 gallon filled with calci sand. Hes very inquisitive (a bit grumpy) but he loves to look at himself in the glass's reflection.
Ill post a picture ASAP, i have one but my digi cam is out of batteries at this moment.
If anybody has any information for me, id love to hear it, I want charlie to live a long and happy life.

Cheers!

Bianca

Juvie Member
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new baby! Check out the care sheets and articles at top of the page and come on here with any questions you have. :)

Gia

Juvie Member
Welcome to the forum Jason, sounds like you already have Charlie off to a good start. You're showing an interest in his needs lol.

There's a lot of things to learn when looking after a new pet and we'll all be here to help you with any questions you have. Make sure you read the care sheets and articles when you get a spare minute, they really will help you out with basics.

http://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/

Hope to be of help any time :wink:

Gia xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom