Greetings and help please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
Have a read over my care sheet. It explains pretty much anything you need to know about basic care. I put it together with the most common and safest advice as to house dragons. The link is in my sig, hope it helps.

rushtk

Original Poster
Sweet, thanks for the direction!! She was my sons Xmas present so we are trying to do all we can for her. Being that we have no vets in our county that do reptile we are relying heavily on the .net.

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
It would be a good idea to find the vet nearest to you or even near a family member that you visit or spend time with. While reptiles generally hide their diseases and don't seem sick often, it's a good idea to have a yearly checkup at least. I have alot of reptiles and have just started a 6month rotation for mass vet visits on my guys. Our new vet is great about doing a heavily discounted visit for us since we have so may reptiles. Alot of ours were taken in as rescues so he works with us.

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
VitaminsatoriD":2uiw06vs said:
In response to the gauges, Id use anything but Petco gauges, or anything plastic or cheap looking..
I wouldn't use guages at all. They are known to be +/- 20* off

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
I use this:
31Ad72ka%2BWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

There is also a nice one at walmart that does temp and humidity. Its around $12 and it's the AccuRite thermometer/hygrometer.

rushtk

Original Poster
thank you for your help! I will see if I can order them online. I have been tracking mine and either the light is getting weaker or the gauge is going bad because it is saying the temp is lower than when we first bought everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom