Great news!! Aurora is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
That seems like exactly what is happening!

I think we may have another princess on our hands, she was not happy with me that I put her in the sink instead of the tub... and she didn't poop her second time today.. :(

Diane they totally are! I don't know if she likes diving in.. if she does she's not that comfortable with me yet. And I think you and I are pretty close, I dont know if I said that, I'm also east of Poughkeepsie.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Misty prefers a bath in a 16 qt transparent plastic container with a towel on the bottom. I tried the sink but that was a "no go."

It does sound like we are pretty close, gee, Aurora could have stopped to say hello to her sis on her way from CA. :p

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well this morning and last night she got to go in my bath.. yes I'm spoiled it's a jacuzzi so it's fairly decent size... I just was being lazy and since it was her second bath I kind of just wanted her to poop, and she didn't.. Bad mommy :banghead: Note to self Aurora needs big swim place, not little one.

Maybe we'll have a get together lol.

BDMom22

Juvie Member
Just wanted to tell you how beautiful your girl is! She looks wonderful! How big is she? She looks right around Delmar's size. She has some really nice color. Also when Delmar is sitting under his lights he is dark (on top) but when he comes to play, cuddle, or bath he is orange/redish. I wondered if that meant he was soakin up the uvb, now I know :) I just love BD.ORG :D

So glad you're happy w/ your baby!

fez09

Extreme Poster
I forgot to say that I adore your avatar pic! How is your little one today?? Do you have a weight on her?

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you Katrina, I took it yesterday, I have to check again but I think it was around 147? I know she still is 15 inches long.. but I think she might be growing, she's sure picking up feeder eating. :D Which makes me uber happy, but not my credit card.

fez09

Extreme Poster
I hear that! Remember, I have 3 so I spend more on bugs per week then anything for me! I litterally have to hide the fact from my husband about how much I spend on feeders! Glad to hear that she eating well for you! I actually just weighed Belle and she's 202! She LOVES dubia!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Rachel!

How's your little Princess Aurora doing?
Is she chowing down for you now? Salads too?

I noticed that in another thread you mentioned that you definitely have the smallest :( but actually there were 2 smaller than your baby so she wasn't the smallest :wink: just the smallest we get to see right now on the board. Which btw...I don't consider any of clutch one to be small. :mrgreen: But thought you'd like to know. :)

She is the palest of the first clutch though no orange like daddy more like her mommy. :)

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
:) Yes definatly the smallest on the board.. we had a little bit of a set back, still not loving her salads.. is starting to love her bugs! Loves her dubia.. I need to start slowing her down She'll chow down 2 at a time, good thing they are tiny. I started an update thread for her! I just took my last final, so there will be lots of updates hopefully!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
What kind of items are in her salads?
Also have you tried to sprinkle the supplements on the salad
instead of the bugs?

PVT. Blaze won't touch his salad if it doesn't have dust on it... :x he will just sit and look at it, then me, then it and get mad if I don't sprinkle some on it. ....maybe she's becoming like him. :?:

Okay I'm off to find the update thread.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom