Great Lakes Superworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

furmanbr

Does anyone know if Great Lakes Hornworms ships superworms with heat packs? I couldnt find the option to add it to my order and their "Contact Us" button seems to be unclickable.

If not does anyone know anywhere I can purchase superworms besides Great Lakes and Mullberry Farms (their shipping is really high for me)?

Thanks!

Seiryu

Hatchling Member
I have recently been looking to get worms too. This is where most places get you. They charge $8-12 shipping for things that would be normally shipped for $5. So far, mulberry farms has been the cheapest place I have found for worms+shipping.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
I actually just got 500 crickets and 250 supers from Great Lakes and they DID come with a heat pack. I paid $32 total including shipping. The shipping was weird though, just a bunch of worms wrapped in newspaper in looks like a cloth bag. Ive never bought supers before, but this seemed odd.

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
I've ordered superworms from Great Lakes Hornworm for the last two times and have recieved a professional shipped box (solid box, wire grating for air, and egg crates). Your bag of cloth sounds really odd.

I emailed Rob about 2 weeks ago at GLH and asked about winter shipping. He said there are only a few weeks out of the winter where he is unable to ship due to the weather, but he didn't mention anything about the heat packs. I have in the past ordered 500 superworms, a cup of large hornworms and paid about $25-30 for all and shipping. I believe his shipping starts around $10, sorry if I'm wrong about that, I'm working off of memory.

I've been pleased with the service I've received which has included several emails asking questions and even a time where UPS damaged my box (and the superworms escaped in the truck - ups man snarled at me at the next delivery, "Those worms!").

I just received a shipment that had heat packs in them...even though I dont think it was needed where I live but they where included.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
ArchiesFamily":oiicetf5 said:
I've been pleased with the service I've received which has included several emails asking questions and even a time where UPS damaged my box (and the superworms escaped in the truck - ups man snarled at me at the next delivery, "Those worms!").

I lold at this. I did recive a bag from mualburry before for mealworms. Cloth bag, inside was newspaper and carrots with the meal worms XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom