Gray tail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draycebaby2014

Juvie Member
So I think it's because he's getting ready to shed again because he's still growing but his tail has been Gray for like a week to a week and a half and I'm getting concerned that if the shed doesn't fall off soon he'll loose circulation in his tail is there any way other than bathing to help get it started ?? Or do I just have to wait it out and hope for the best ??

nursejones813

Juvie Member
You can put him in the bath and get a soft baby toothbrush. I found just going over it with the soft bristles in a circular motion will help loosen the shed a bit. Don't scrub though. And, don't peel it off. :D

Draycebaby2014

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Awesome thanks I just hope if starts listening soon had that ever happens to your beardie where it just keeps getting smoother rather than falling off

nursejones813

Juvie Member
Yes. Once. Just like the last inch and a half of his tail. It seemed to be on there forever! The toothbrush trick worked for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom