Gravid female?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. How can I tell if my beardie is gravid or not. She is a year old now. I know that this is roughly the age that they can start laying. I just found out that she is Atadeno positive (she is my only so I am definitely not breeding her). Her appetite had dwindled and I am not sure if this is from the season change, the virus, or from hormones. I have been home on vacation with her this whole week and she has been scratching at the glass a lot to come out. She normally likes to come out and does this anyway, but I've noticed it more this week than usual. Not sure if it's because I've been home more than usual. I haven't seen her really scratching at the bottom if her enclosure. When I have taken her out of her enclosure, she was wanting to run around a lot in the house, but she does this relatively normally as well (I like to let her get her exercise). I don't feel any lumps under her stomach area and her weight doesn't seem to have changed. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom