Grape juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickyspark

Hatchling Member
Nope, I haven't tried this, but I am curious. My dragon loves, loves, loves, grapes. He used to take water from a syringe a drop at a time, now he won't. He hasn't in a long time, I worry, so I bathe him a lot to keep him hydrated. If I am feeding him a grape (I always split them in half), he always licks the juice up before he eats it.

This got me to wondering, if I had some 100% pure, not from concentrate grape juice, would it be ok to give him some through a syringe like I used to? Not looking to do this every day mind you, just add some extra hydration. I bought a lot of different fruits this morning, and one new veggie. I hope he'll eat them. I got papaya, apples, pears, peaches, and some broccoli (ick).

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
as long as there isn't any added sugar i would say sure.

I give my beardies some red Gatorade mixed with water once in a while.
if i mix it in with the oxbow powdered food they seem to like it. when i add pedialite to the powdered food they hate it. they both run away and hide, lol.

trickyspark

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Lol. Now I just have to remember not to get the red bull energy drink and the grape juice mixed up. I'd hate for him to have wings (red bull gives you wings they say).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom