Got 300 DEAD Reptiworms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCuratola

Hatchling Member
WTF. I saw someones post on here a couple of days ago about reptiworms and how its basically the same as a phoenix work which my beardie loves so i figured i would try it. I open the container yesterday to 300 dead worms. I better get a refund or more worms.

ashleyelsha

Juvie Member
I on the other hand had an order of phoenix worms come in half of them dead, and my reptiworms came in all alive and kicking. phoenixworms replaced my bad order with my 'next paid order', so I ordered an introductory package to get the replacement cups.

ashleyelsha

Juvie Member
My reptiworms shed and turned black and half died within 4 days of getting them. my phoenix worms just now have a few turning dark 2 weeks later and much healthier. For longevity I choose phoenixworms.

BotanicalStig

Juvie Member
I'm having troubles with reptiworms as well. My last two orders were shipped incorrectly (wrong address, had to be re-routed, requested to hold at post office but were sent on the truck...). My last two orders arrived nearly all black, most were dead. My last order was for 500, I only got ~200 fed before I couldn't find any more live ones. The living ones, WOULDN"T WIGGLE either. I had to roll them around on Moose's hammock to get him to eat them.

I've got silks, horns, butters, and some more reptiworms (they were free) coming from lindasgonebuggie- hopefully today. I'll see how he feeds on the other worms. But I think I'm either going to switch to phoenix worms (or attempt to, anyway) or try raising/breeding silks if he prefers those. Even my first few orders from reptiworms didn't move as much as I would have liked. They just don't grab his attention the way wax worms do... And the soil they're shipped in is stupid, it takes 5-10 minutes to sift out clean worms for him to eat.

BotanicalStig

Juvie Member
I have 100 reptiworms and 100 phoenix worms set to ship tomorrow. This will be my first time ordering from phoenix worms so I don't know what to expect. I'll open up a thread to compare them when they arrive (pictures, unboxing, feeding videos, etc). Hopefully this will get a good discussion going. I live on the east coast and shipping time/distance can certainly be a factor to my results.

wilddanny88

Juvie Member
BotanicalStig":kg9gnjom said:
I have 100 reptiworms and 100 phoenix worms set to ship tomorrow. This will be my first time ordering from phoenix worms so I don't know what to expect. I'll open up a thread to compare them when they arrive (pictures, unboxing, feeding videos, etc). Hopefully this will get a good discussion going. I live on the east coast and shipping time/distance can certainly be a factor to my results.
Sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom