Googlet's day out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Googlet is now 7-9 months old (just guessing). Probably around 8 months. Anyway, he is now 19 inches long! I took these photos a few weeks ago of him in the back yard enjoying the Arizona sun. He likes the grass fine, but seems more comfy in the tree. Tomorrow we are taking a road trip to Vegas and Googlet will be riding along wearing his leash. This will be his second time there. He was with us for Christmas as well.
In the grass
Googletsdayout592012009.jpg

Googletsdayout592012016.jpg

In the tree
Googletsdayout592012061.jpg

My personal favorite
Googletsdayout592012062.jpg

jewl495

Juvie Member
Very beautiful dragon and is quite the big boy! Did he climb the tree or did you put him up there? I'd love to watch a dragon climb up in a tree.

Musicmeg

Original Poster
Thanks! I am glad you enjoy his pictures. I am very proud of him. I need to get a leash with a larger vest. This one barely fits. I actually put him in the tree. He did some climbing himself. A small bird landed and he shuffled around to the other side of the trunk. It was nice to see his natural instincts kicking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom