Goodbye to the sweetest girl R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
I lost my beautiful mexican black kingsnake a few weeks ago. She was quite old when I got her so I knew she didn't have long but she grabbed my heart with her first look at me. My brother was heart broken because he had also fallen head over heels in love with her (he kept attempting to steal her) she would cuddle up and sleep next to him while he watched tv in bed recuperating from the head on collision he was in Oct. 2nd.
RIP my wonderful baby I miss you and there will never be a sweeter more calm snake in my heart.

My baby Isis Dreamweaver

Isis5-14-08.jpg

PastorAaron

Juvie Member
My Condolences Lacy.
I'm glad that she was able to touch your heart, and you hers, in the time that she had with you. May her life continue to inspire you.
God Bless,
Aaron

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Lacy HUGS to you and your Brother who likely is just as upset as you. The picture was lovely. What a gorgeous color. Its always sad to lose a pet friend. She sounds like she was very special.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
She really was the best i'd ever met. I was thinking of getting a baby mexican black but until we get moved and settled it's not a hot idea, plus for the house we're looking at there's a perfect area of the tri axle garage that can be revamped to make an adorable reptile room so we all agreed to wait til everything is perfect.
Once we're settled tho I want 2 more snakes, a mexican black baby and a red tail baby. :oops: Ok maybe 3 more, 2 mexican blacks and a red tail :roll: :lol: that way my brother will have his own black "arm band" as he called Isis.
I really doubt i'll be lucky and get another tail flicker like her (she literally flicked her tail like a cat) but i'll still be happy to have another black beauty.

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Every one is a bit different. Look for the same traits as the first time treat them well and you will come close most of the time. Good luck!

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
We discussed it and decided once we're relocated and settled i'm going to contact Isis Reptiles and see if they have any of Isis's offspring left. Best way to find those traits would probably be her children or grandchildren. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom