Goodbye KangaRoo aka Roo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My darling sweet Roo you came into our life at 5 weeks old and 6 inches long. You were my first beardie of my own and so full of life. You made me laught everyday at the crazy things you would do. I loved your little crooked tail. You would always get the boys all worked up and you loved every second of your roam time running everywhere. I remember loosing you a few times to find you hiding half way up the dvd racks.

You peeking out of the little box you came to me in.
Babys009.jpg

This is how you got your name you always used your tail like a Kangaroo would.
Picture131.jpg

My mighty little hunter. You always ate anything and everything i put in front of you.
Babys054.jpg

You hated being outside.
wed053.jpg

You and little Lexia together.
P5180004.jpg

What a little fatty you were.
PC110080.jpg

Your fat belly.
P1230001.jpg

You digging in your laybox. Your first clutch of eggs.
P1280274.jpg

You resting your belly on your fav bear. Clutch # 2.
P2040026.jpg

Darien feeding you veggies clutch #3
P2140007.jpg

You after clutch #4.
P6160317.jpg

I'll miss all your poo art you would leave me everyday.You have always been such a sweet heart you will be deeply missed. I wish i could of done more for you. I know your over the Rainbow Bridge with all the other beardies who have passed on. You give Zero a big hug and kiss for me tell her i miss her and that i love her. Someday we will meet again.

Kangaroo 1-13-2009 to 7-19-2010
P6030005.jpg

P6150204.jpg

Hi sweetie i was just thinking about you and wanted you to know i miss you and love you. 7/26/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudeGurl
Top Bottom