Good Tiger Breeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiefreak101

Hatchling Member
Bloodbankdragons is good if you want the trans, not so much the tiger. Another good one for future is Carolina Classic Dragons, he has awesome color in his lines!

KBenker

Hatchling Member
Livingston Lizard Lounge can be a bit hard to get a hold off via e-mail, but they've always been great on the phone. I got lots of support from them, Tanzanite was the replacement for the beardie we lost, most likely due to our improper set-up at the time.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
aussiefreak101":325l0pm6 said:
Bloodbankdragons is good if you want the trans, not so much the tiger. Another good one for future is Carolina Classic Dragons, he has awesome color in his lines!
how could i forget Dave CCD is awsome and they have some beautiful dragons!

OwnedByOola

Hatchling Member
My hypo citrus tiger girl comes from Draggintail Inc. bloodlines (in Florida). It sounds like you've already picked out a tiger for yourself-- be sure to post pictures when you get him/her!

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'm so excited! The breeder said he shows no signs of being aggressive. Apparently he lives with three other little ones. Clearly my babies won;t be housed together, that;d make me too nervous. But I'm so excited! I found him at a resonable cost only 95$ shipping included! And he is a beauty! So many places are sold out of beardies now!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
How exciting! :blob5: :blob8: When do you get your new baby? Can't wait to see pictures.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
diamc":ophewmjm said:
How exciting! :blob5: :blob8: When do you get your new baby? Can't wait to see pictures.

I've had him for a week now :D You an see pictures of him along with my little girl in Zuri and Kovu in the Photos thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom