Good places for cheap feeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumorDragon

Hatchling Member
Hello!
I have a couple questions about super worms and where to get them (to save my Mom some trouble when I am in college...)
-Does anyone know of good suppliers in the georgia/florida area? I live in florida and would like to keep the shipping as low as possible. (I would prefer my mom not having to go to pet stores just for his worms...)
- Are there any good suppliers that sell silk worms in the same area for cheap as well? (thinking about adding them to build up his weight again)
-What would a good amount to buy be at a time?
Thank you guys! :D

edit: I had originally started breeding my own supers to help her with costs but then I was invaded by moths and ended up scrapping the entire project. :(

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
I don't know about super breeders in your location, but I'm assuming your dragon is an adult. I bought 1000 supers at a time for my adult dragon and they lasted 2-3 months with very few die-offs. You can easily buy large amounts at a time and keep them for months.

HumorDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thats good to know. :)
I bought a bunch at the reptile show last year in orlando... I am curious if anyone who goes to the orlando show remember any of the names of the business's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom