GOOD OR BAD, U TELL ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a story about how we got are beloved beradie..
we have a dog so we allways went to this pet store. one day we were there me and my kids seen are baby 4 sale she was the cutest little girl, my kids fell in love with her and wanted her. she was very expensive we had so meany bills and about to loss are house there was no way i could afford her. so evertime we went back she was still there, 3 months went by she was still there. during that time we allways visited her she was looking sicker and sicker everytime. my daughter would leave in tears worried she was going to die without a family that loved her. so one day my older kids came home with her. i was so mad, they stolen from the store. i didn't know what to do, because i had talked to the workers alot of times about her looking really sick and they really didn't seem to care. so i had a big problem with taking her back. my kids are far from perfect, but they are good kids with a big heart. they can't still things from stores, then i realize this wasn't a thing she was a little life that needed us and probably would have died. i found myself really struggling with right and wrong because even though i had to act like i was super mad at them inside i wasn't, infact i was very proud of them and i felt that was very wrong of me as a parent. ofcourse we keep are little girl. told my kids they better not ever do something like that again not only would they be in big trouble with me but allso with the law because if they still they will get cought i punished them even my youngest even though she wasn't there but for knowing about what the other two were going to do and not saying anything. they didn't seem to mind, they seemed pretty happy about it. they also had to sacrifice doing things they like and going places with there friends, because the money i would of gave them to go had to go in the pot to pay for her, we had to pay for her. surprisingly they handled it pretty well and didn't seem to mind giving up things they like for are new little girl. so money was pretty tight and took about a month or more but i got the $175.00 and put it though the mail slot on the door in the middle of the night, with a note saying what it was for and that i was very sorry. we never went back there again. we have had are baby 4 about a year and a half now, shes the best it didn't take her long to get really healthy once we had her home, we love her so much.. and my kids haven't pulled anything like this again and don't think they will except maybey if i take them to a pet store, so i tell them to stay home or wait in the car.

milly4lyf

Original Poster
milly4lyf":52716 said:
melissadiane7":52716 said:
So how long have you had Milly? Do you have everything you need for her now? such as the UVB light?

hello again Melissa, thank u so much, yes we have everything she needs. we have probelems with her not wanting to be in her house she's so spoiled and allways wants to be were we are. i allways worrie about her geting to hot so i allways leave her door open. all she dose when she's in there is hang out the door and stare at us and look so sad she allways climbs out and comes were we are, we have her house on the floor so she won't fall. i asked some questions on another blog on here about lights. i know she needs them, but we were letting her spend allot of time out of her house and still do. janie a very nice lady on here suggested to make her a sunbathing room she can wonder over to and we can put her in. i thought it was a good idea we are going to get on that as soon as we get home tomorow, we have been on a little trip to california. i think milly will like it, cause she really acks like she's being punished when we put her in her house, she's a weird one..
thanks again, take care

sorry i forgot to tell how long we had milly, a year and a half. do really know how old she is cause she was biger than the others they had. so i allways wondered if someone had her be4 the pet store did, and forgetful me for got to ask the vet when we took her to get checked out when we first got her. i didn't want to call the pet store to ask after she was gone.

BeardieBaby69

Hatchling Member
LOL THANKS ! Yeah after I got back home feeling all vendicated, I felt kinda sorry for that store manager. I was havin a bad day from the word go and he just happened to be the "lucky" one that caught all my wrath. LOL ! My bf said, and I quote " better him than me" LOL! I really honestly wanted to pick all 9 of those babies up and bring them home with me.Im going back down there this weekend to see if the babies have in fact been taken better care of.I would hate to cause yet ANOTHER scene in there.LOL ! But I will if i have too.lol

Glad everything is going well for you now.Hollar at me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom