Good online cricket breeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BindiBoo

Hatchling Member
I ordered 1,000 3 week old crickets from Flukers.com. But when i was feding Bindi today there was an adult cricket, about 1.5" long. Do you know of any good online breeders who dont mix in various sizes of crickets. There were also beetles in my order.
Thanks,
Miranda

Sierra1167

Hatchling Member
I have only ordered crickets from Ghann's. I never had a problem with them and they were comparable in price to most others I have seen online. If they have a reptile show near you, you may be able to find a local breeder so you can save on shipping. I used to pay just under $25 for a 1000 after shipping was added. I just happened to find a local guy so now I can get them for $15 per 1000. Ghann's was always good though....few DOAs....no beetles or spiders....correct sizing...and on time shipping through FedEx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom