Good cheap online frozen supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
I live in Maryland, East Coast of USA. ;)

I am looking for another online frozen supplier. A company that has mice, rats, ASFs, Quail, Chicks, Lizards, Frogs, Bunnies, Guinea pigs, or really any common feeder animal. My current supplier is great, but I am just looking around. :p

AtlasStrike

Sub-Adult Member
I've used RodentPro in the past, and have been fairly happy. I also used The Mouse Factory once or twice and was also satisfied. Unfortunately, I don't have enough snakes right now for bulk orders to be worth it. Simple solution: get more snakes. But right now, pet store prices are actually more reasonable and affordable considering limited shelf life without a chest freezer. :cry:

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yeah, I only have the one snake, but I am switching the cats to whole prey so I need LOTS more prey options and quantity. Also looking into something, ANYTHING, to put my dog on that will be better than the poop they market as "nutritionally complete dog food" Urrrg! I am so fed up with commercial pet foods right now that I am just saying forget it to the whole lot of them. Even the food Seymour is on(one of the REALLY GOOD brands) is utter crap, I am learning. :angry5: :banghead: :angry5: :banghead:

Done. End rant. :p

Floof

Juvie Member
Rodentpro is great for variety and price. They're pretty much the "megabulk" company. I hear Mice Direct is another good one for bulk. I recently tried Layne Labs, and loved them... Not so much a big bulk company, but they have great variety in product, and great quality at that. Only pitfall is Layne Labs is in Cali, so shipping might be more for you.

The Mouse Factory is awesome, and I've heard good things about Big Cheese Rodents... But both only do rats/mice.

What foods have you tried with your dog? I have mine on Taste of the Wild since it's supposed to be one of the better kibbles around, grain free and high-quality ingredients. They do well on it. I wish I had the guts to try raw with the dogs, but I just know I'd screw it up and make them sick. Lol.

AtlasStrike

Sub-Adult Member
Have you tried any of the raw dog food suppliers like Primal? I've looked into them, but haven't decided to transition the ancient wolf creature. At this point (He is minimum 15) I'm afraid any change will kill him.

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I have switched Seymour and Tucker(the kitten) over to prey model Raw, with intent to go to whole prey just as soon as I am able. The nearly two year old cat is being a bit stubborn. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom