Going on vacation a week and have ?s

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherryInFL

Hatchling Member
Spike we have had only a week and we leave next week for a week at the beach. Drive is an hour and a half. I don't want to leave him home so I was thinking of buying a smaller tank for him and bringing him. He only weighs 31 grams so he is small. Any suggestions on the drive to make it go smooth for him? He eats a lot so I will be bringing all his live food and buying veggies at the place.

Sherry

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
SherryInFL":llqjfs25 said:
Spike we have had only a week and we leave next week for a week at the beach. Drive is an hour and a half. I don't want to leave him home so I was thinking of buying a smaller tank for him and bringing him. He only weighs 31 grams so he is small. Any suggestions on the drive to make it go smooth for him? He eats a lot so I will be bringing all his live food and buying veggies at the place.

Sherry
Hey Sherry, Shane and I just got our 7 week old baby beardie and were going to Pensacola in a couple weeks shes in a 40 gal tank and were buying a smaller tank and bring her. No worries.

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
SherryInFL":11c0oy7j said:

Sherry
Hey Sherry, Shane and I just got our 7 week old baby beardie and were going to Pensacola in a couple weeks shes in a 40 gal tank and were buying a smaller tank and bring her. No worries. What part of fl are you from?

SherryInFL

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
North FL. What size tank are you going to take? That is my dilemma. She is in a 4 foot tank now.

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
SherryInFL":3hbnu2jb said:
North FL. What size tank are you going to take? That is my dilemma. She is in a 4 foot tank now.
We have a 36'' in length tank and the uvb is 24 inches so ,, any tank that would fit her uvb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom