Going away for 1 week vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cath1024

I was wondering what everyone does if they plan a holiday or go away for a period of time.
What do you do with your BD's? None of my friends would come and feed them let along even touch crickets or worms!

We are planning a trip to the caribbean in January but we are concerned what we can do with our 2 dragons.

I figured i can get timers for the lights but its the feeding part that concerns me.
We have a 4 month old baby and a 9 month old male in seperate tanks.

I was thinking of asking the reptile store here is they would take them for the week and we would pay them of course? What do you do?

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
You could also ask at your vet office if they have any trustworthy vet techs who'd be willing to drop in and care for your dragons while you are gone. I've been fortunate in that my husband's cousin doesnt' mind dealing with bugs so I've had a dragonsitter when I needed it, but otherwise I would have gone through either my vet office or a reputable reptile store (there's only one around here I know of) to find someone capable of caring for my dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom