Go Go Squeez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya everybody! I was wondering if it’s safe to feed my ~4 month old some of the contents of a go go squeez pouch. The ingredients are: Apple, Mango, Butternut squash, Apple juice concentrate, Apple puree concentrate, Lemon juice concentrate, and Cinnamon. And that’s the ingredients in order. The ingredients I’m worried about are the lemon juice and cinnamon even though they’re at the bottom of the list which means that’s the smallest amount compared to everything else in there.

Thanks!
Sapphire <3

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I would avoid it due to high sugar content. You're best off using fresh veges and limiting fruit. If you need to use a puree you can create your own (allowing you to control the contents) or use a plain baby food with a single ingredient.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
there are gerber baby pouches like these, they are fruit and veg packets with out added shuggars or preservatives. i have used these in the past with out issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom