Gnomeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravyn

A friend just gave me this lil guy as she just didn't really have a clue or wanted to get one on how to take care of him. The only time he has been held in the last year is when I went over there to love on him. So, I did my research, begged her until I was blue in the face and now he is mine :) YAY!! He is very fat compared to some I have seen so not sure what I need to do about that. The home he was given to me in is a 55+gallon take with a sand floor (I will be trading that for the reptile carpet next payday, I don't like the sand). I named him Gnomeo (yes, from them cartoon movie LOL). My friend things he is about 2yrs old. Hope I have posting of the pics down. Ravyn

120511164912.jpg

Tee Hee, we couldn't resist putting him in the Christmas Village.

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Hi Gnomeo! He sure is a big dragon hey? He is quite handsome.
Welcome to the message board :) Hope you like it here.

Ravyn

Original Poster
Thanks! He does seem to be much bigger than the others I have seen posted, not sure if my friend over fed him or if they usually get that big. For only being held when I would visit he really is quite mellow. I still have a LOT to learn so I am sure I will be on this site, picking everyone's brains for information. The only thing is I worry about my dogs, they will just sit and stare at the enclosure for hours licking their chops LOL. For now the dogs get kicked outside when we take him out. Ravyn

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Kicking the dogs out definitely seems for best! We're draggin our Beardie to my parents house for xmas, where two cats, a rottweiler, and a pit bull currently reside. EEP!

Ravyn

Original Poster
Thank you Kaleen! He does seem to be a big boy :). I just measured him today, he is about 15.5 inches long-nose to tail and 5 inches across his back. I don't have a scale yet but will by Friday to see what he weighs. I posted some more pictures on the photo discussion. I will definitely be posting alot. I am just having so much fun with him. Ravyn

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Congrats...I feel ya on the dog starring them down... we have 5 dogs who when we first brought them home couldn't stop starring at them. Now thankfully, they kind of ignore them for the most part... still have 1 that keeps peeping around the corner to look at them and hoping I wont catch her starring them down. Hot Rod is in the bottom enclosure and has so much spunk that he'll actually jump up on the ledge and try to get through the glass to them. Needless to say, all the dogs go out of the room when we take them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom