Glucose levels 420 gastric neuroendocrine carcinoma?? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davinci123

Original Poster
Hi Tracie,
No change with Davinci. We've kept him warm and comfy all day.

His beard is still black black. We only researched coccidia this evening so we are planning on giving him a warm bath in the morning and then hopefully getting a sample to take to the vet tomorrow. Since we are giving him tramadol and we assume it's not taking away any pain as he is still black we are thinking perhaps something else is going on that is bothering him but not hurting him.

We are hoping like crazy that this is what is causing his problems and that it is easy to treat.

Have you heard of coccidia causing leg issues, black beards or slightly high glucose?

I'll message once we have taken a sample to the vet.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Coccidia wouldn't be causing the leg issues and the high Glucose, although it can cause black bearding.

Have you got an x ray done yet? (sorry if I missed it) That's the very first thing i'd do in regards to next steps.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom