Glass Dancing problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beardie has been glass dancing (jumping up and down and waving arms wildly against the glass) a lot lately and I thought he needed to run around so I let him out of his cage. I noticed what looks like a bruise on his nose that wasn't there the other day and I think it's from bumping his head against the glass. Has anyone had a similar problem and is there anything I can do to keep him from hurting himself?

Our bd does the same thing. When I don't let him out he really goes wild and his beard is extremely black. I don't think we can stop them. I have a collar with a bell on it for him, this way we knows where he is. I found out that he can climb the stair case real fast. We searched the house for over 2 hours and could not find him one day. My son found him in his room up stairs! I knew they climbed trees but it never entered my mind he would go up stairs. I set him in the window and he is very happy and will sit for hours. Maybe this might work.

Cheryl

Seven65

Juvie Member
Make sure your temps are right and that you're using a probe termometer or temp gun to check them. Sometimes they glassdance because of off temps. Maybe try putting something up agaisnt the glass to keep it from making a reflection and so he can't see out it like a piece of cardboard or a sheet, it may calm him down (make sure he can't climb it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom