Gizmo's Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we finally decided on a name! This is Gizmo:
IMG_0006.jpg

Not so sure if he is a boy or girl, but we will find out. But either way, I thought that the name Gizmo can fit in with either sex.

We got him about a week ago from a friend who breeds them. He's about four months old and still a baby. I'll post measurements sometime soon.

Gizmo has settled into his home pretty well. He is living in a ten gallon tank with cage carpet and a hiding place. Of course, I have a heat bulb and will be ordering a UV bulb off the internet soon. I'm also working on a bigger tank in the meantime. I'll post pics of that as I go.

Gizmo is a great eater and is chomping down on crickets like crazy. I'll be ordering some phoenix worms before I try the veggies. I'm thinking that I can put the phoenix worms in the veggies so he will try some.

Gizmo has some stress marks from all of the traveling (part of it might be that he doesn't have a uv bulb yet) , and I'm thinking they'll be going away in the next two weeks or so. But other than this, Gizmo loves to be held, and loves to sit with me and fall asleep on my chest.

Ok. Now enough with the chit-chat. Here are some pictures with my Gizmo "photoshoot".

Here's the top of Gizmo:
IMG_0012.jpg

Some Head-shots:
IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Some other little shots:
IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

And here's a pic of Gizmo on his sleeping (he sleeps in the cave) and basking spot (sorry for the poor quality. This certain picture was taken on my cell phone):
Lizzy2.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my pictures!

I'm hoping to keep this thread going so that you guys can see Gizmo as he grows up.

Grogshla

Juvie Member
looks good mate.

Get that uvb asap it is not good for a baby to have no uvb.

Dont get worms. Stick to crickets they are the best for baby dragons.

Get his basking spot to 110 degrees

quigleysmom

Juvie Member
Yes get uv (not cfl) asap, but I have to disagree about the phoenix worms though. They come in sizes that are appropriate for a baby and are loaded with calcium. They have much less exoskeleton than other worms. Gizmo is cute! I hope you enjoy him or her.

arpooch

Original Poster
Thanks Guys! And I will get that UVB as soon as possible. And thanks for those tips about the worms. I'm not so sure what to do...but I'll have to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom