Gizmo & his new snugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Wanted to share pictures of Gizmo & his new snugly. He loves it & I love it. It has a buck wheat pouch in it & you place the whole thing in the microwave for 30 seconds & it warms it up. It's keeping Gizmo cozy warm when he falls asleep on my chest at night. It will all be nice for taking him to the vet.

80462-9453230765.jpg
80462-3714282806.jpg

Stats: We've had Gizmo for exactly 2 months, guessing s/he's 3-4 months old. He was 6" & 7 gr when we got him, s/he's now 10", 67 gr.

I never thought I could love a reptile as much as my dogs.

GizmosGrammie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Newbabyowner":164trkmu said:
How adorable! I love it! Where did you find the snugly?

Hi Newbabyowner - I found the snugy at Menards (big box hardware store) of all places. It's a puppy soother to help relieve anxiety in puppies. The product is "Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal". My Gizmo is 10", 67 grams and just loves to snuggle down into at night. It stays warm for a good amount of time, but don't over microwave or it can be too hot for you lizards belly. It's very inexpensive, Chewy.com carries it.

Gizmosgrammie
aka - Brenda

I have a Menards in town! I will have to look and see if they sell those at my local store! My baby, Ember is 9" and 37 grams. He is almost 3 months old. I bet he would love something like this also.
Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom