Ghostrider: not a movie for beardie lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
There is a movie called "Cannibal Holocaust" its not bad i mean its very graphic but the part that made me sick to my stomach is all the animal killing is REAL! because the director the ***** that he is thought that people wouldn't believe it if it was fake animals.

pogvitt

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
haha I know! The scenes where they tried to make the beardies scary were hilarious! I thought it was a cute show overall.

BeardyDragon":1odqdt73 said:
polardragon":1odqdt73 said:
There's also one in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. But it's a really short scene. Probably 2-3 sec at most.
wow, i never noticed! when?
There's a scene where I believe they're in class w/ McGonagal. Someone asks if she can tell them about the chamber. It's on some student's desk. It might be on a branch.

LeePerryAR

polardragon":w814jrr9 said:
BeardyDragon":w814jrr9 said:
polardragon":w814jrr9 said:
There's also one in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. But it's a really short scene. Probably 2-3 sec at most.
There's a scene where I believe they're in class w/ McGonagal. Someone asks if she can tell them about the chamber. It's on some student's desk. It might be on a branch.

This caught my eye when I saw the movie also. It is as the camera pans across the classroom and the students/animals. You can see a perked up, yet chilled out, dragon sitting on the desk.

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
there's also one in Diary of a Wimpy Kid. when he's looking at a book or whatever, and he flips it down, theres a dragon on his shoulder.

Livey

Extreme Poster
BeardyDragon":ixzq4e0h said:
polardragon":ixzq4e0h said:

Yeah i saw it the other day too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom