Ghann's Crickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogles

Juvie Member
I want to recommend Ghann's crickets for everyone. This company has the best service, hands down. The crickets are also the cleanest crickets I've ever seen. I ordered 500 crickets, with next day shipping for $19. You can't beat that. My local petshop would cost $20 for 500 crickets. Although, I did receive a broken cricket keeper from them, had a crack on the bottom, I called the same day I received it, told them it was broke and they let me keep the broken one and sent out the new keeper for free next day, I received it less than 24hours. HOW AMAZING.

http://www.ghann.com/

Ginbird

I just wanted to thank you for posting this.
I would have never found it, and it seems like a great price! I might just have to try it out!

Trickseedog

I ordered Ghann's crickets, too. I had a heck of a time getting them all in the cricket keeper! I bought 500 3/4" and that was WAY too much for one cricket keeper! Fortunately, Breyas likes his crickets not moving, so I refridgerated a ton of them. I probably still lost about 1/3 of them due to over crowding. Oh well, it was only a couple of dollars more for 500 than it was for 250, so it was still a bargain. Be sure to pay attention to the states that they will ground ship to, though. It can cost a whole lot more to ship outside the southeast.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Ghanns has a great reputation, but you are also in the same state as them.
The shipping is much more to those of us not within the areas for overnight-ground.

Thanks for sharing!

ScooterBlenny

Hatchling Member
I get all my crickets from Ghanns and I've had great experiences with them. I will add that I prefer to get my phoenix worms directly from phoenixworms.com, and I was having problems with those from Ghanns.

The shipping prices are even lower now that they've switched carriers.

kmc5

Hatchling Member
I ordered crickets from them on Tuesday. I got the email confirming my order but nothing else so far. They have not billed my card or mentioned anything about when they will send the crickets. I was forced to go buy a box from the store. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship crickets? BTW the temps around here are in the high 30's to mid 40's, above their minimum temp requirement.

trec09

I had a shipment that arrived mostly dead. I ordered 500 and only about 100 survived so I sent them an email. They stand behind their word. I have a new shipment that is arriving today. I got the other shipment yesterday. WONDERFULL CUSTOMER SERVICE. These crickets are a really good price and they look so healthy. Both my dragons love them.

kmc5

Hatchling Member
My order was refused. They said my weather was below 32 degrees. Really?? Then why is it that we went with out coats today and the thermometer said 62 degrees. I will look for another supplier I guess.

trec09

Sorry you had a bad experience with them. They did refuse a order from me one time before but they said it had to be above 32 degrees everywhere the package was traveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom