getting started

Status
Not open for further replies.

theclub83

Hatchling Member
Hello Im still putting things together for my set up, right now i got a 40 gal viv and one of the digital thermometers w/ prob (the walmart one). not much but im not rushing. I dont have a bearded dragon yet i should add.

the question on my mind right now is where i should actually put the viv. my place is small (1 room and a living room/kitchen). the options are in the bedroom which is quiet and get a healthy amount of sunlight in the morning (if that matters, ill get all the right viv lighting soon) or in the living room where things might be a little louder but not much. no other animals in the house or people for that matter. Do things like televsions (bigscreen) annoy them? again im not overly loud or anything, just trying to decide what best for him/her.

And Lastly, Im thinking of doing the "UPS a dragon" method for getting one, any warnings against that? Many thanks, you guys need to know how helpfull you are.

reddragon1

Hatchling Member
I've got my dragon in the living room cuz thats the most commotion goes on and thats where i spend most of my time when im home. so that way the dragon can see me and hear me talk and the dragon can start to get used to things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom