Getting a tree frog tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog

Sub-Adult Member
I got bored, went on craigslist, looked at reptile tanks, and found a 3x2x3 wood tank for 40 dollars in my area!! I called the person and talked to them and plan on picking up the tank tomorrow!

And i didnt even mean to find anything 8)

So im going to use it for whites tree frogs. It will be a while before i get the frogs themselves (since i only have 25 dollars and will have to borrow 15 dollars- its going to be a while before i get all my stuff; but that was a really good deal that i just couldnt pass up)but its ok. i got a really good deal on a tank for them and the tank is the biggest expense usually so its worth it :D :D :mrgreen:
Im so excited!!
Sara

SoVerySheri

Hatchling Member
Congratulations!! It gets expensive, especially if you are like me and go for cosmetics too. It takes me months and months, plus a second job to get the things I want, but it is so worth it. Whites in my area go for $45, when online they can be as little as $10.

Again, way to go!

frog

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks! I feel lucky to find such a steal (at least i think its a steal), even though Im now 15 dollars in debt to dad (well tomorrow i will be) but i couldn't help myself from passing it up (especially now that i got into thinking of frogs again)! And i have most the stuff i need for it anyways from previous pets. Always nice to have owned things before and not have to buy EVERYTHING. That's the worst! The cage is usually the biggest cost you look at and getting a big one for 40 dollars is always nice. So after i get some money i need to buy some substrate and a few extra decor and i will be set! Thanks again!

Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom