Getting a New Dragon !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadillac

As some of you may know my last dragon dies of coclicida or however you spell it ... RIP !! Anyway i am going to get a new dragon this sunday but the Repti-Sun 10.0 tube i ordered wont be here till tuesday my question is will he be alright till then or should i jus if the pet store will hold him till then.. the only reason i dont think they will is that they are giving it to me for free because my other one was sick and it was like 2 days after the warrenty was up so they might not want to keep it for me till then being they are giveing it up !!

cadillac

Original Poster
Thanks for the info i want be able to get the light for at least 2 days after i get the dragon b/c its being shipped but i hope he will be alright i dont want to go through the coccida again i hate the thought of that how is a good way to stop it or at least control it

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
As long as it is 70 outside I would take your new little one outside after eating to catch some rays. Even if you don't have time to stay outside for more than 15 minutes It would be far better than nothing. Just be careful with baby beardie outside put him in a tall box that he can't get out of but not glass because it gets too hot. Allot of people use a wire cage. I take mine out with a leash but that may be hard depending on how small your new guy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom