german giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Thanks for posting the pics of Widge. I got a little teary-eyed looking at him, guess that's because he is no longer. He looks like he was just every kind of awesome. :D

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You definitely can tell that Widge's head was much more narrow and long than normal beardies.

He looked like a sweetie.

-Brandon

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Widge looked very impressive :lol: I especially liked the one with his tail all curly looking. The full body shots really tell how massive he was. Thank you so much for sharing. RIP Widge

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Thanks everyone. He was totally awesome & gentile, very solid but not fat. It's a shame that we only had him for 2 yrs.

nini02

Original Poster
thanks for your well wishes, its not looking good. but i keep trying. your widge was def handsome, and a big boy. RIP Widge!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Don't give up trying.............

Thanks. Didn't mean to hijack your thread.

nini02

Original Poster
no problem about hacking. lol im excited that my post hit two pages, usually not that many people reply, lol.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Actually this one pet store I went to has this thing that they would take care of a pet for 6$ a day but what ever an they were taking care of two beardies and it was a male and female gg I WAIS really shocked on how huge they were it was like holy crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom