Georgia- Looking for a tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chels1983

Hello all. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I figured I would have better luck on here than in any other section. I have been having a few problems getting my setup together for my new baby- Odin. Right now he is in a 10 gallon terrarium with just a heat light. I ordered a Reptisun 10 and the fixture from reptilesupply.com.

First of all, it took quite a few days longer for me to get the package than I thought it would, and the package didn't contain the light fixture. The fixture was damaged so they had to backorder a new one, which still hasn't come in, and they weren't sure when it would.

While this was going on, I found a 40 gallon tank on craigslist that was supposed to be delivered today. Today, I decided to just cancel the order from reptilesupply and go with a T-Rex active UV heat MVB, which was what I was planning to do in the future anyways.

Then, I find out I am not getting my 40 gallon today as I thought, but i MAY get it Saturday or Sunday (The guy lives in Bama, so there's no way I am driving out there).

I am just trying to figure out what to do, because my little guy has been without UV while he has been with me (2 weeks) and before then. I have been checking craigslist daily for a 40g or larger tank, which I NEED now with a MVB light. I really cant afford to buy one new. If anyone has any tanks for sale, or an idea other than craigslist of where I could look, i would really appreciate it! Also, I am getting 1000 crickets delivered today, and I dont know where to put them :? I was planning on putting them in the 10 gallon.

Here's a pic of the baby-
100_1022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom