George prefers to poo on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my little george a week now he's 11 weeks old, eats crickets morning and night and a few mealworms in his veg dish to encourage him a little. He seems much more settled now when i first got him so the past few evening i've been getting him out for a little while. I'll feed him and let him have a chill make sure he's warm and when he comes out he poos on me. It might sound silly but now he only seems to poo out of his vivarium. I ask if there's a reason for this because when i worked at a pet shop we had a full grown bd who only pooped outside as well. Is it normal? or is it a sign somethings wrong?

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
This is perfectly normal, alot of beardies wont poop in thier viv. Your beardiies choice of poop location however is a little unfortunate :p
You may want to take her out every morning to give her an oppertunity to do her business.
Many dragons will only poop outside thier vivs in a bath.
Taking her out for 10mins every morning might get her into a better routine.

Mine does this too, but i dont really want to take him out of his viv everymorning for him to have a dump on me. It really smells too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom