George and Dora pictures especially for you Diane and Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveandem

I finally had more then 5 mins to sit at my computer and get hubbys help with the pictures lol.
George
IMG00100.jpg

Dora
IMG00112.jpg

George(closer to camera) and Dora
IMG00107.jpg

And our newest member of the family (hubby made me put her on to since he helped me with pictures lol)
Daisy-The Columbian Red Tail Boa
IMG00124.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I like all your pics. Yes, the snake is also pretty, I just don't happen to want any snakes as pets. I'm not a snake person.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Aaww! Your baby beardies are very cute. :love5:
Pretty little snake too. Like Beardie Parents I'm not much of a snake person either though I do like looking at them just wouldn't want to keep one. :lol:

Thanks for sharing the pic's! :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh wow, they look great and they both have little paunchy bellies too. :p Their colors are nice & bright. :)

Congrats on the new snake, certainly couldn't leave Daisy out of the pictures, her colors are awesome too. Thanks for sharing them. :wink:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
:blob5: :blob8: Yay!!!They look terrific!Thank you sooooo much for posting the pics.George has such a curious face.I bet he is the one getting into all the trouble now that he is feeling better :mrgreen:

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
Aawww... they are all so beautiful. I love red tail boas - sweethearts!
George and Dora are just the cutest... besides my spike of course :wink:

daveandem

Original Poster
Thank you I am quite fond of my beardies :wink: . The snake I was not so sure about as I am very afraid of snakes lol. But she is very sweet and am growing attatched to her. :D . George was not very sure about the camera phone he was getting his picture taken with lol. And we were lucky to get Dora to sit still for a couple seconds lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom