General question...need feedback please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakey90

Just asking ye because I dont know anyone personally that owns a beardie...Do ye but crickets? Or do ye breed them? I buy them on the regular from a pet store. It is usually 4 euro for around 30-50 crickets....Is this pricey? I hav nothing to compair it with because there is no compitition here. If ye do breed crickets, could you please explain how?

Shakey90

Original Poster
Thanks for the site but im in ireland. Dont think they would deliver. Ill probably have to start breeding them. Even more now that im thinking of gettin Leo a friend. :blob5:

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
If you do get Leo a friend,please do not house them together!!!!!!!!!!! Beardies are solitary creatures and will fight to the piont of serious injury or death. Beardies don't need anyone but their owners,even males and females will fight.

Shakey90

Original Poster
Ya i mean a breeding partner. Introduce to mate. 2 tanks. All that stuff. But back to the topic, buy or breed?

ddma

Juvie Member
i buy mine in bulk. 1000 crix for 20.00. i keep them in a big rubbermaid tub (you can make one yourself) i feed them fish food flakes, orange slices, greens , veggies , sweet potatoes, carrots, orange cubes from flukers, mixed grain baby cereal flakes. i clean out thier container and replenish thier food every other day, no smells, hardly any dead ones, no problems, plus it beats running to the store every other day.

Shakey90

Original Poster
Oh ya cheers. Ill look into that. Surely if you wer buyin in bulk the whole time you could just put in a tub of moist soil for them to lay eggs in. Keep that then and breed them fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom