G'day finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Hi my name's Kathy, am from Toowoomba QLD in the beautiful land of Oz. Signed up a couple of weeks ago & thought I better stop being so rude & say hello. I have a Big Kid age 41 (same age as me), & 2 littlies age 5 & 7. Have 2 dogs age 9 & 8. Proud owner of 7 Beardies - Big Fella 2 1/2yo male - he's aloof and would u believe he's big, P (short for Present Boy - our first, most feistiest, truly magnificent P) 1yr 9mths male, Sunshinelollipop (you make my heart go giddy up) age 2 female, Stumpy (seems a popular name for our little rescued ones!) who is so loving and thankful, age 1yr 8mths female, Princess - a wild little hussy who loves eating, age 1&1/2 female. These guys all live outside. Were housed together but yes, it got the better of them. P became sick - combo of too much lovin' & then being placed as 2nd best in his world - hospitalised for 2 days, home & well on the way to being his normal self, has to live inside until 100%. Big Fella is on his own outside - he's not happy, but the smiles on the faces & the collective sigh of relief from the girls is worth it. Lollipop started to dig yesterday - wanted to stay up with a spotlight I'm so obsessed! Our last 2 babies both age 8 mths & both female are Pebbles and Bub (short for Beezelbub) although should be the other way around. They had to go outside now together as P took over their home. They all have their own personalities and fascinate us all with their behaviour. Hope u don't mind but I do like to reply to posts if I can - I imagine I'd get some sort of nasty private e-mail if worse came to worse!? Anyway, love the sight, and get no work done anymore since I discovered you guys. This is the reason i haven't said hello, I just can't keep things short! When I rediscover my camera (lost since moving) and find out how to put pics on, will send some through of the setup and my Beautifuls. Thanks all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EternalAzhrei
Top Bottom