Future dragon owner with a big concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
You have to be skeptical of articles too. Articles on the web and elsewhere are not too far away from people posting their opinions in a forum setting. Im not saying one or the other is wrong, im just saying that whenever you read something you should think for yourself and check up on where the author got their information. Alot of statistics can be worded tricky and then interpreted incorrectly.

IMHO to stay safe from getting sick use a substrate that makes it easy for you to clean up their poop. The cleaner the cage the better!

peera

Sub-Adult Member
I'm almost 7 months pregnant with what to all appearences is a very healthy, active baby. I handle all 3 of our dragons every day, and do all the feeding and cleaning up after, and the only precaution I take is hand washing. I haven't gotten sick yet. Frankly, I'm more afraid of getting something from the cricket cage, lol. I agree about the sand though, I certainly wouldn't want to breathe the clean-up dust. I think things just get blown all out of proportion for pregnant women. If I didn't do everything they tell me not to do, I'd be stark raving mad right about now, and frankly, this is a stressful enough time of my life without things I love being taken away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom