Funny Vet Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie

I was worried about Sampson because all of a sudden he started eating very little and was not regular with his poos. Being concerned about parasites, I called the vet and made an appointment. Because he has barely eaten, I had a small amount of poo to take with me. When the vet examined Sampson he said that he was about the sixth beardie that he had seen in about two weeks. I started to get really worried! I thought he was going to say some massive disease was going around! The vet said that Sampson was in good shape and had no problems. He said that Sampson was experiencing some brumation. I didn't think beardies under a year old went through brumation? The vet believes Sampson is older than what I was told. Are you ready for the funny part? He said he had an article that he could give me. I didn't look at it until I got home. It was Denise Bushnell's article from BD.org!!!! I like to have fell out of my seat! There you go, proof that BD.org is THE PLACE to go for information.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Double wonderful news! First for Sampson on getting a clean bill of health, and second for having a vet who's very good on doing their research and offers well-written and knowledgeable care sheets to their clients.

And of course, yahoo for the care sheet being written by one of our members :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom