Funny Bath time stories!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparks had a bath today,and he tryed to run up the sides of the sink and of course he pooped.
Sounds weird but i was happy that he pooped,coz he hadn't pooped for a while and i was waiting for him to poop :lol: .

Thats all but if you have any funny bath stories,put them up here!!

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
indysmom":3ci1wcxf said:
I have had my beardie, Indy for a little over a year (never had a beardie before) and would love to give him a bath, but not sure how, could someone please give me some advice? Thank you.

fill up a tub or somthing with warm water up to their elbow. i test the water on my wrist to make sure its not to hot

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
ok bowen isnt all to funny in the bath or out but hell swim to this corner farthest from me and try and climb it and no matter how much you try and move him out of that spot he goes right back. also i take hi out and put him on the side of it were you would keep your soaps and stuff so he can take a breather and i can replace the cold water or the poo and he waits till im not looking and hell jump right back into the tub like a freakin ninja i swear! and then he give me a look like 'oh yeah i did that now i run away' and then tries to run up the side of the tub that is inclined. but tonight was super cute i had gotten to giving him a bath really late and when i put him in after a i saw he was gettin sleepy so i stuck him on the side to chill and then back in so he could get alittle more soak time yup nope. he went to the area on the tub i sit near and started to climb up it and tried jumping and looked at me like 'little help mum its snuggle time not bath time' so i took him out and he actually let me dry him off this time normal he wants to play chase the lizard :blob5:

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Angie is quite the diva when it comes to bath-time. She is allowed "floor time" while I get the water just perfect for Her Royal Highness, but she prefers sitting next to the tub, watching and waiting. Once in the water, she first has a drink and then she sits. And sits. And sits. She loves pretending that the bath tub is her favorite basking spot. Madam also refuses to poo anywhere but in the tub, but only after the water has been topped up THREE times. Once or twice doesn't cut it... When the water gets too cold, she balloons, but deflate as soon as the temperature is to her liking. After the third top-up, she moves around a little to find just the right spot, poos, and promptly start jumping up the side of the tub to be taken out.

Flippie, on the other hand, also suffers from some short-term memory loss when it comes to baths (although he remembers the exact route to the dog's bed during floor time). Once in the water, I receive the evil eye, the terrified look, the scrambling to try and get out... When he realizes it's not going to work, he allows me to drop water on his face for him to drink. After his drink, he will strain to poo (even if he's just gone before his bath), and try to climb the sides of the tub again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom