Fun in the Phoenix SUNSHINE today!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, finally got a starter colony (a relatively small one of like 7 males and 20 females & 150 nymphs) averaging roughly 15 nymphs eaten by EACH dragon per meal... Lil piglets... Cut out the mealies entirely. And sat outside on the porch and chilled in the sun.
81490-8572539147.jpg
81490-1234933189.jpg
81490-1992256637.jpg
81490-1355272313.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It looks like they had a great time in the sun! :D They are indeed tiny little things, too. I am sure they will grow very quickly too & eat tons also.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom