full body shed !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kezzer

:D well i just got home an noticed my gorgeous lily shedding her full body, she has been rubbin her body on her branches in her viv so i have given her a bath an she is a little more relaxed now its still hangin on to her tho lol but she is still gorgeous even tho she does look scruffy lol

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Congratz! Lilly is a growing dragon, and I bet shes feeling much better now that its starting to come off. :D It's always fun to watch them shed though. :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You will have to upload your photos to a photosharing website such as photobucket. Then you copy the IMG code and paste it in your post, and it will show the picture once you hit "submit"

-Brandon

kezzer

Original Poster
154.jpg
think i have done it !!!

Cheline101

The last time my little guy shed his whole body at the same time he was 3 months old! it's so cool when the whole thing comes off at once! :) She's a beautiful dragon :)

kezzer

Original Poster
lol she makes me laugh so much, gave her a bath other day an she climbed up on the rubber duck an sat on its head ha ha i well cracked up floatin around the bath on top of the ducks head lol !!! she is mint !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom