Frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Ugh..I am at a loss as to what to do with my one beardie Dudlee. She has always been a princess, and loves being held and cuddled. Her enclosure is in my room, so on my days off she spends a lot of time with me. Since I have started school, she has been a lil devil :evil: I come home, and her salad is spread EVERYWHERE. It's almost like she's wanting attention, but my family is home during the day and constantly talk to her (my door is open and so she is able to see people walk past my room). I always hold her when I get home and do her bathtime routine.
Recently I was in hospital for 5 days. My dad was in charge of taking care of her (he knows exactly what to do since I made a detailed list lol) and so I know she was being well taken care of. When I got home it was a disaster. Salad had been spread around every inch of her enclosure. She never does this when I am home with her, so it makes me wonder if she is doing this for attention. I am at a loss as to what to do. I am now on Christmas break from school, so she will be able to spend more time with me. I just get so frustrated when I come home and she spread her salad allll over :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom