Frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyviper

Hatchling Member
Well, I ordered Malygos a Zoo Med light fixture and a Repti-sun bulb last weekend and they just got in today...and the light won't come on. :banghead: Anyone know if this is more likely to be a problem with the bulb or the fixture? I don't want to return one then the problem is actually with the other but returning both seems like a pain. :? I put the bulb in, flicked it on, took the bulb out and turned it around, flicked it on again, and nothing either time. I ordered both from Petmountain with a thermometer since they had a free shipping deal and I figured I could just get the thermometer for the price I would pay for the shipping normally. I was so excited to be closer to finishing his setup and now I'll have to put together something for him to go outside for a while. :(

Fuzzyviper

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just answered my own question with customer service on the line. Luckily, the bulb fits out ancient 1970's aquarium light fixture and the bulb wants to turn on but doesn't (flickers then dies). I put the bulb from the aquarium fixture, from the 1980's, in the new fixture and it wouldn't even try to turn on. Just my luck. :banghead: At least they're shipping out replacements for free and taking the defective things back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom